Only went for the 3 acts of day 1 and the last 2 acts of day2
Day 1 : Nicky Romero
Ranked 50 but was quite ok.
Day 1 : Steve Angello
Best of the 3 days.
Day 1 : DJ Snake
Not my style, left within 30 mins. When I was going through the exit, seemed like there were a lot of people who had the same sentiments
Day 2 : Afrojack
Kinda weird style where his music has no drop. And went silent before the next.
Day 2 : Above and Beyond
Lots of people leaving when the supposedly finale was playing, 3 lao ah pek playing retro EDM and slow songs. Was surprisingly good for me. I kinda enjoyed it. But left earlier as my friend did not really like this.
My ranking for this Ultra 2018 is like this.
- Steve Angello
- Above and beyond
- Nicky Romero
- DJ Snake
You learn something new everyday.
- Ranking means nothing if the style doesn’t suit you.
– You might be book smart throughout in life, however if you do not do something which is 2nd nature to you in life when you grow up, no matter how good your scores, and papers are, you are susceptible to failure eventually as time will slowly wear you down.
- What you like, your friends might not like thus if you are out having a night out with other people, you often might need to compromise.
– If you are super stubborn and cannot compromise, its best you go solo whenever you do anything, so you won’t spoil the night.
- Steve Angello should be out there with the top 50s since he is 1/3 of the swedish house mafia, somehow he dropped 52 places to 82 however he still rocks.
-Form is temporary, class is always permanent.